Author: admin
•3:43 AM

I am mailing you from the center of the Atlantic Ocean.I am in Merchant navy and my company Anglo Eastern Ship Mgt Ltd had made YES+ compulsory
for new joiners.Before joining i thought dat old people wil be there so'll do this course, get my certificates and thats it.but the fact is that i did my
course on August 10 from malleshwaram and i am still connected with it. My life became just beautiful each day and the Sudarshan Kriya is priceless. it
is the most beautiful thing i have ever experienced in my life.now i am just waiting to come back and do advance course because i hav heard dat it is even
more beautiful.its all because of SRI SRI RAVISHANKAR JI and i feel even more blessed as i am from bangalore where the ashram is located.I am doing my kriya daily but missing Satsang and Ashram very much.I have a request that please do 7 day course and all the process with an upgrade in the end coz these 7 days are going to change ones life.
In the end i would like to say "just BELIEVE " and see how beautiful your life becomes.
"JAI GURUDEV"


This entry was posted on 3:43 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: